Terms & conditions
The course fee is due and payable within 30 days of the course start date. The course fee includes instruction, course materials, the use of software, computers and other technical hardware as appropriate to the course. Westermo also provides lunch and light refreshments during morning and afternoon breaks. The course fee does not include accommodation, travel or any other expenses that may be incurred by our customers. To initiate the payment process please send an official order to Westermo indicating the total cost of the course: firstname.lastname@example.org
- > 28 days before course starts, 100 % of course fee will be repaid
- 14-28 days before course starts, 50% of course fee will be repaid
- <14 days before course starts, no course fee will be repaid
Transfer/change of participant may be done without any penalty until course start.
At times, we must change a course date, or postpone a course. We will try to give the customer as much advance notice as possible of any such change. If the customer is unable to attend a course at the revised location or date, we will credit 100% of any prepaid course tuition fees paid against a future course or, if requested, refund those fees. However, we will not be liable for any other costs incurred including (for example) travel charges or any consequential damages, even if we were advised of them.
Ownership & Liability
- The course material for all the Westermo training is the property of Westermo and is intended for the sole use of the person registering for the course.
- Reuse of any material is forbidden without the written approval of Westermo.
- Westermo cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or errors in the information provided.
- Westermo accept no liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information, ideas, opinions or other content of the course.